If you’re getting the 0x87e105dc error code on your Xbox, don’t worry – you can fix it! This error code means that your Xbox is having trouble connecting to the Xbox Live servers. There are a few things you can do to fix this problem. First, try restarting your Xbox. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your Xbox’s network settings. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Xbox support for help.
The 0x87e105dc Xbox error code is a very common error that can occur when using the Xbox console. This error code indicates that there is a problem with the Xbox Live service and that the console is unable to connect to it. There are a few different ways that this error code can be fixed, but the most common solution is to simply try again later.
If you are still seeing the 0x87e105dc Xbox error code, there are a few other things that you can try. One is to check the status of the Xbox Live service to see if there are any known issues that could be causing the problem. Another is to try connecting to the Xbox Live service using a different method, such as a wired connection instead of a wireless one. Finally, if all else fails, you can try contacting Microsoft support for help.
What is Error 0x87e105dc?
Error 0x87e105dc is a common error that occurs when trying to launch certain games or apps on Xbox One. The error message typically reads something like “We couldn’t start the game or app. Please try again later.”
There are a few potential causes for this error, but the most common is that the game or app in question is not compatible with the current Xbox One software version. If this is the case, the only way to fix the error is to update the Xbox One software to the latest version.
If you’re not sure if the game or app you’re trying to launch is compatible with the current software version, you can check the Xbox One compatibility chart. This chart lists all of the games and apps that are known to be compatible with the current software version. If the game or app you’re trying to launch is not on this list, it is not compatible and you will need to update the software to launch it.
To update the Xbox One software, follow these steps:
1. Press the Xbox button on the console to open the guide.
2. Navigate to “Settings” > “System” > “Console info & updates”.
3. Select “Update console” and follow the prompts to install the latest software.
4. Once the update is installed, try launching the game or app again.
If you’re still seeing the Error 0x87e105dc, it’s possible that the game or app you’re trying to launch is not compatible with your Xbox One. In this case, you’ll need to contact the game or app developer for further assistance.
How to Fix Error 0x87e105dc
If you’re receiving the 0x87e105dc error code on your Xbox One, it means that your console is not able to connect to Xbox Live. There are a few things you can do to try and fix this issue:
1. Restart your Xbox One console. This is the first and easiest thing to try, as it will reset your connection and hopefully fix the error.
2. Check your Xbox Live service status. If there are any issues with the Xbox Live service, it could be the reason you’re getting the 0x87e105dc error code.
3. Make sure you’re using the correct DNS settings. If you’re using a public DNS server, it could be the reason you’re getting the error. Try changing your DNS settings to the Google DNS servers (220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168).
4. Check your network connection. This error can also be caused by a poor network connection. Try moving your Xbox One closer to your router, or connecting it to your router with an Ethernet cable.
5. Perform a power cycle. This means turning off your Xbox One, unplugging it from the power outlet, and waiting for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on again. This will reset your network connection and hopefully fix the error.
Hopefully one of these solutions will fix the 0x87e105dc error code on your Xbox One.
If you’re seeing the 0x87e105dc Xbox error code, it means that there’s a problem with your Xbox account. The best way to fix this is to contact Xbox support and let them help you troubleshoot the issue. In the meantime, you can try some basic troubleshooting steps on your own, like power cycling your Xbox or resetting your network connection.
If you’re still experiencing the 0x87e105dc error code on your Xbox, there are a few additional resources that might be able to help you out. First, check out Microsoft’s Xbox support page for this error code. If that doesn’t help, you can also try posting on the Xbox support forums. Finally, if you’re still having trouble, you can always contact Xbox support directly for assistance.
If you’re seeing the error code 0x87e105dc when you try to use your Xbox, it means there’s a problem with your account. To fix it, you’ll need to contact Xbox Support.