The Nokia Lumia 900 is a smartphone developed by Microsoft. It was released on October 2012. The phone has a 4.3-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, a 8.0-megapixel camera, and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
Table of Contents
How to Unlock Nokia Lumia 900
If you have a Nokia Lumia 900 and you want to use it with a different carrier or with a different SIM card, you may need to unlock it. This can be done through your carrier or by using a service like Nokia Care Suite. There are several ways to unlock your Nokia Lumia 900, so read on for more information.
1. Enter your Nokia Lumia 900’s IMEI number in the IMEI Unlock Search box on the Nokia website.
2. Click the IMEI Unlock button if the IMEI number is found in the search results.
3. Enter your Microsoft account password if you have one.
4. Click the IMEI Unlock button to complete the process.
How to Flash Nokia Lumia 900
If you’re looking to unlock your Nokia Lumia 900, there are a few different ways to go about it. The most common way is to use a code, which can be found online or in the user manual. If you don’t have the code, or if you’d like to try a different method, you can use a software tool to flash your phone’s firmware.
1. Download the Nokia Lumia 900 USB Driver from HERE.
2. Extract the driver file to a location on your computer.
3. Double-click on the Nokia Lumia 900 USB Driver file to start the installation process.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
5. Plug in your Nokia Lumia 900 to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Click on the “Start” button to launch the Windows Phone 8 Software Development Kit (SDK).
7. Click on the “Nokia Devices” icon in the left-hand side of the window to open the “Nokia Lumia 900” device.
8. Click on the “Advanced” tab and then on the “Flashing” button.
9. In the “Flashing Options” window, click on the “Download” button and select the file that you extracted earlier.
10. Click on the “Start” button to start flashing your Nokia Lumia 900.
How to Repair Nokia Lumia 900
1. Clear the cache and cookies on your phone
If you’re having trouble with your Nokia Lumia 900 working properly, clearing the cache and cookies may help. To clear the cache, open the Settings app on your phone and select “Storage.” Scroll down and select “Cache” and then tap “Clear Cache.” To clear the cookies, open the Settings app on your phone and select “Internet & network.” Select “History” and then tap “Clear Cookies.”
2. Restore your phone to its factory settings
If your Nokia Lumia 900 is not working or you just want to restore it to its factory settings, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can use Nokia Software Recovery Tool, which is available as a free download from Nokia.com. You can also use a third-party tool like Flashify or Phone Resetter.
3. Clear the phone’s data
One way is to go to the settings menu on your phone and select “Storage.” Under “Storage,” you’ll see a list of all the files and apps on your phone. Tap on an item and then select “Clear Data.”
Alternatively, you can use Nokia’s Clear Phone app. To use the Clear Phone app, first download it from the App Store. Once you have the app installed, open it and tap on the menu button in the top-left corner. Under “Settings,” tap on “Clear Phone.” You’ll need to provide your Nokia Lumia 900’s password in order to clear the data.
4. Repair the phone’s software
If your Nokia Lumia 900 is not starting up or you are having trouble using it, there is a good chance that the software on your phone is not working correctly. To fix this, you will need to repair the phone’s software.
5. Reset the phone
If you are having problems with your phone’s software and you have tried all of the above methods, you may need to reset the phone. To reset the phone, turn it off and then on by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds. After the phone has started up, select “Settings” and then “Reset Phone.”
The Nokia Lumia 900 is a great phone. You can unlock it and flash it with any custom firmware you want. If you are having problems with your phone, you can also repair it.